DMER Common Entrance Test (DMER-CET 2013), exam results will be declared on Monday, August 19, 2013 by Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). Candidates, who are appearing for the exam, can check their results on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER).
Check here for more updates on DMER CET 2013.
DMER CET Exam 2013:
DMER CET exam will be held on Sunday, August 18, 2013. DMER-CET is a common entrance exam, which is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research for holding Post Graduate Physiotherapy Common Entrance Test (PGP-CET) for taking admission to Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.Th), Post Graduate Occupational Common Entrance Test (PGO-CET) for taking admission to Master of Operational Therapy (M.O.Th.), Post Graduate Audiology & Speech Language Pathology Common Entrance Test (PGASLP-CET) for taking admission to Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (M.A.S.L.P.) and M.Sc Prosthetics & Orthotics-Common Entrance Test (M.Sc. P & O-CET) for taking admission to M.Sc Prosthetics & Orthotics for the academic session 2013-14.
Paper Pattern for DMER-CET 2013:
- The examination will be conducted in English medium.
- PGP-CET/PGO-CET/PGASLP-CET/M.Sc (P&O)-CET question paper will be of one and half hours duration containing 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,