JCECE 2012 Exam Results were declared on 29th June 2012 by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Click here for more updates on JCECE 2012.
JCECE Exam 2012:
The JCECE 2012 entrance exam will be conducted on Friday, May 18, 2012. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is held for taking admission into first year degree courses in Engineering, Medical and Agriculture streams.
- Question will be based on I. Sc/ 10+2 level syllabus approved by Jharkhand academic council and C.B.S.E in examination.
- Question paper will be of multiple choice and objective type in the competitive examination. A candidate will have to darken the correct option by black ball pen on answer OMR sheet.
- There will be 50 objective type questions carrying equally one mark in each section.
- There will be three sections such as Biology (50 marks), Physics & Chemistry (each 50 marks), and Mathematics (50 marks).
- For every correct answer one mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be detected in case of marking / darking wrong answer.
- In case of marking more than one option for one question it will be rejected and it will not be evaluated.
Top Search Keywords: JCECE 2012 Exam Results, JCECE 2012 Exam, JCECE 2012 Results, JCECE Exam Results, JCECE Results, JCECE Exam, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board JCECE.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,