JSSU UGET 2012 Exam Results were declared on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 by JSS University. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of JSS University, Mysore.
Check here for more updates on JSSU UGET 2012.
- The counseling sessions will be conducted at JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka. The date will be displayed on the University Website later. Failure to report for counseling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of claim of the candidate to the seat; it shall be candidate’s responsibility to see the result of JSSU rank list.
- The candidate should remain present for the counseling and for on-the-spotadmission, as per the schedule displayed on Website, even though he / she fails to receive any information letter, for any reason from the University.
- To ensure fairness to the merited students and eliminate fraudulent attempts, it is planned to use biometric (finger print) identification at various stages of counselling process and this would be done at the discretion of the University.
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the MBBS course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the course if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List does not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to the course. His / her admission to the course will depend upon the availability of seats at the time of counseling.
- At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) list mentioned above. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he / she will instantaneously forfeit his/ her claim for a seat.
JSSU UGET Exam 2012:
JSSU UGET will be held on Saturday, May 26, 2012. JSSU UGET (Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University Under Graduate Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted by JSS University, Mysore for admission into Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the commencing session 2012-13.
JSSU UGET 2012 Paper Pattern:
- JSSU-UGET 2012 will consists of one question paper of 180 multiple choice questions of single best answer type on Physics, Chemistry, Biology (60 on each of them).
- The tome allotted for the test would be 180 minutes (3 hrs).
- It will be set in English medium.
- Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
For more details on paper pattern, please click here.
Top Search Keywords: JSSU UGET 2012 Exam Results, JSSU UGET Exam Results 2012, JSSU UGET 2012 Entrance Exam Results, JSSU UGET Entrance Exam Results 2012, JSSU UGET 2012 Results, JSSU UGET Results 2012, JSSU UGET 2012 Entrance Exam, JSSU UGET 2012.