National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - Under-Graduate (NEET-UG) 2013 Results declared today Wednesday, June 05, 2013 by Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.
Check here for more updates on NEET-UG 2013.
NEET-UG Exam 2013:
The NEET-UG was held on Sunday, May 12, 2013. NEET-UG is an entrance exam conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs.
Paper Pattern for NEET-UG 2013:
- The entrance examination consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using ball point pen only.
- The duration of the paper would be 3 hours.
- Language of the Question Papers –
- Candidates can opt for question papers either in English or in Hindi. This option should be exercised while filling in the application form.
- Candidates from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and West Bengal can opt for question paper either in English, Hindi or in their respective regional language i.e. Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati and Bengali.
- Option of question paper exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided test booklet in English only and the candidates opting for other languages would be provided test booklet in English with translation in the language as per choice of the candidate.
Top Search Keywords: NEET-UG 2013 Exam Results, NEET-UG 2013 Exam, NEET-UG 2013 Results, NEET-UG 2013, NEET-UG Exam Results, NEET-UG Results, NEET-UG Exam, National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - Undergraduate, National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - Undergraduate 2013, National Eligibility-cum -Entrance Test - Undergraduate 2013 Results
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,