Master of Education (M.Ed) Entrance Test Results are expected to be declared in 2nd week of May 2014 by Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh. Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their Results in the official website of Panjab University.
Check here for more updates on Panjab University M.Ed 2014.
Panjab University M.Ed Exam 2014:
M.Ed entrance exam will be held on Sunday, July 06, 2014. Master of Education entrance test is conducted for taking admissions to one year regular Master of Education (M.Ed) program at Department of Education offered at PU and affiliated colleges of Education situated in Chandigarh and Punjab and 2 years M.Ed (correspondence) in the USOL, P.U (for in-service teachers only) for the commencing session 2014.
Paper Pattern for Panjab University M.Ed. Entrance Exam 2013:
- M.Ed. entrance test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration and shall comprise of 75 questions of one mark each.
- The test shall be objective type.
- Each question shall have four choices labeled as A, B, C and D.
- The candidate shall have to select one best response and darken the bubble bearing it on the OMR answer sheet.
- The medium of examination shall be English only.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...