RPET Exam Results 2012 were declared on Wednesday, June 13, 2012. Last year the Results were declared on 16th June 2011 for the exam that was held in the 19th May 2011, so this year also the Results are expected to be declared on the same date. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
For Results please click here
RPET-2012 - Merit List:
- Merit will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in RPET-2012.
- Cut off Percentage will be decided by the Centralised Admission Coordination Committee (CACC) before declaration of result. However, percentage of passing for SC & ST candidates will be 5% less than that for other categories. In the event if vacancies exist in SC / ST category, the vacancies of SC category can be filled by ST candidates and vice versa.
- The merit of a candidate in RPET-2012 will be conveyed through website and notice board of RPET.
- The marks sheet shall be dispatched by post, soon after the publication of RPET merit list. In case a candidate does not receive the marks sheet within two weeks of publication of merit list, for any reason whatsoever, he/she should write to the Coordinator RPET 2012 for another copy which shall be issued on payment of Rs. 100/- by Bank Draft in favour of the Coordinator RPET-2012 payable at Jodhpur.
- The merit of the candidates securing equal marks in aggregate in the RPET-2012 will be decided in the following order :
- The marks obtained in Mathematics in RPET-2012 will determine the relative merit of such candidates.
- In case of marks in Mathematics also being equal, the marks obtained in Physics at RPET-2012 will determine the merit.
- In case there is a tie on the basis of the above criteria, the relative merit will be decided by the age of the candidate. The candidate of higher age (older candidate) will be placed on higher merit.
Check here for more updates on RPET 2012.
RPET Exam 2012:
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) 2012 entrance exam will be held on Thursday, May 17, 2012. Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) for admission into first year Engineering/Architecture and Pharmacy programs offered by various government aided and private colleges/institutes across the state. Most of the universities in the state accept the Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test scores.
But on the other hand institutes such as BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and few other deemed universities does not accept the Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test score and they conduct their own entrance tests for admission.
RPET 2012 Paper Pattern:
RPET 2012 entrance exam shall consist of single examination of three hours duration containing 40 objective type questions in each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The total no. of questions will be 120 carrying one mark each. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The questions in the test booklet will be both in Hindi as well as in English.
RPET Results 2012 will be announced soon... Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Do you like this story?
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google