SAAT 2012 Exam Results will be declared on Sunday, May 20, 2012 by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA). Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA), Bhubaneswar.
Check here for more updates on SAAT 2012.
Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT – 2012 Results in the following manner-
- One for candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technology degree courses on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- One for candidates seeking admission to MBBS / Dental degree course on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- One for candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy degree course on the basis of marks obtained either in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whichever is higher.
- One each for candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to MCA, M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. Biotech, MBA, MHA, MHMCT, M.Pharm., LLM and M.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to BHMCT Courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to B.B.A. LLB. courses.
In addition, separate merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories. Each qualified candidate shall be given a rank card
SAAT Exam 2012:
The SAAT entrance exam will be held on Saturday, May 12, 2012. Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a national level entrance test which will be conducted by Siksha 'O' Anusandhan every year for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of the university. The test is being conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes of the university.
SAAT 2012 Paper Pattern:
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2012 comprises of multiple choice questions. Each correct answer shall fetch four marks whereas each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark. Each unanswered question will fetch zero.