Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU), Bhubaneswar has announced the exam dates for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT 2014), which will be conducted in May 2014. The SAAT exam will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014.
SAAT is a national level entrance test, which is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for taking admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Pham, B.Sc, BHMCT, M.Tech, Integrated B.Tech & M.Tech, Integrated BBA-LL.B, MCA, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Sc, LL.M for the academic session 2014-15.
For more details on programs, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2014:
- For B.Tech in Agricultures Program: Candidates passed 10 +2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science or IT as one of the other subject by securing at least 50% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the said examination are eligible to apply.
- For B.Tech/Integrated M.Tech/ Dual Degree in Management Programs: Candidates passed or appearing (in the year 2014) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects alongwith one of the following subjects:Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology /Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/Statistics, by securing atleast 50% marks taken together in the subjects mentioned can apply.
For more details and information on eligibility creteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for SAAT 2014:
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for SAAT 2014:
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination.
- Each question shall have four probable answers with only one is correct answer, each correct answer shall fetch four marks whereas each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark.
- Each unanswered question will fetch zero.
- If more than one circle is darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer and one mark will be deducted.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Start date for availability of application forms: Monday, January 06, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Saturday, May 10, 2014.
For more details and information about SAAT please visit here.
Do you like this story?