The State Bank of India is the largest banking and financial services company in India in terms of market capitalization, assets and revenue. It is also one of the largest financial institutions in the world. The bank, like other private and nationalized banks in India is monitored by the Reserve bank of India. The State bank of India conducts the SBI PO exam to recruit eligible candidates to the post of probationary officer.
The exam is held by the central recruitment board of the bank. Candidates who successfully complete the examination and other tests will be recruited at the position of probationary officers at various branches of the bank and its associate banks.
Application Fee for SBI Probationary Officers
- The application fee of Rs.500 (Rs.50 for Sc/ST/OBC) and postage fee can be deposited at any of the designated SBI branches.
- Candidates are required to download the Cash Voucher from Bank’s official website - www.sbi.co.in /www.statebankofindia.com / www.timesjobs.com.
- Candidates are required to go to any Branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount of prescribed fees and postage and get the receipt.
- Obtain the duplicate copy of the cash voucher duly receipted by the branch and ensure that this cash receipt contains i) Journal number (7-10 digits) ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount
- This fee receipt needs to be produced at the time of written examination.
How to Apply for SBI Probationary Officers
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website and open the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail.
- Fill the application carefully. Fill in the fee payment details at the appropriate places.
- After filling the application form candidates are required to submit the application online.
- Once submitted a registration number and password will be generated by the system. Please note the registration number and password for future use.
- Candidates to take a printout of the system generated application form immediately.
- The printout of the application form must not be sent to the Bank
- The original fee receipt will have to be submitted along with the call letter at the time of written test.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original cash receipt at the time of written test will not be allowed to appear for the written test.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?