The Sydney Business School invites applications for partial tuition Scholarships at University of Wollongong, Australia from qualifying international students for the session commencing 2013. The subjects for which the Scholarships are being offered are at the Master’s level and are – Business Administration, International Business, Project Management, Management, Science (Logistics) and Retail Management.
Each scholarship covers tuition on the final subjects of study in one of the following Sydney Business School master courses Business Administration, International Business, Project Management, Management, Science (Logistics) and Retail Management.
The candidates should:
- be eligible for admission to a master level program at the Sydney Business School in Wollongong or Sydney
- be the holder of a minimum bachelor degree with a GPA equivalent to an Australian bachelor degree of 2.75 (on a 4-point scale)
- be commencing his or her first course at the Sydney Business School in 2012
How to Apply:
For details and information on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
- For the Trimester 1 of 2013, the applications close on Friday, December 07, 2012.
- For the Trimester 2 of 2013, the applications close on Friday, March 15, 2013.
- For the Trimester 3 of 2013, the applications close on Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Click here to know about the 2013 Partial Tuition Scholarship at University of Wollongong.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,