Applications are invited by University of Sussex for Chancellors International Scholarship 2013. The Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The Scholarships are offered for one year.
Award amount: 50% of International Student tuition fee
In order to be considered for a Chancellor's International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and accepted a place to start a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following degrees:
- Programs in the Institute of Development Studies, apart from the MA Gender and Development
- MSc in Social Research Methods + DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
- BMBS degree in Medicine in the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- International foundation years, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
- Applications for places on our post graduate programs must apply on the Postgraduate Application form.
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the "overseas" (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor's International Scholarship.
How to Apply:
For details and information on application procedure, please click here.
The closing date and time for applications to be received is 1st May 23:59:00 BST prior to the academic year commencing in September. Applications received after 1st May cannot be considered.
Click here for more details and information on Chancellors International Scholarship 2013
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more updates on Scholarships