pplications invited by University of Trento for the award of Doctoral School in Humanities 28th Cycle for the academic year 2012/13, in co-operation with the University of Cagliari (Italy), the University of Charles de Gaulle -Lille 3 (France) and the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales/EHESS (France).
- Grants are assigned based on the ranking of applicants drawn up by the Admission Committee, on request of the applicant.
- The successful applicant of the reserved scholarship related to the topic “The minority varieties spoken in Trentino: language acquisition, evolution and planning” must accept it since Scholarships non related to a specific topic are considered as a lower preference.
- In case the candidate declines the scholarship, it will be offered to the next candidate on the ranking. The gross amount of the grant is Euro 13,638.47 per year.
- The scholarship will be increased by 50% for research periods spent abroad that are authorized by the
- Coordinator of the Doctoral Program or by the Doctoral School Committee.
- Scholarships are normally paid bi-monthly in advance, with the exception of undue payments in case the student is expelled or suspended.
Applications are accepted from candidates, regardless of gender, age and nationality, who hold an Italian
“laurea specialistica (magistrale)”, according to the Ministerial Decree no. 509 of the 3rd November 1999
and subsequent amendments, a university degree of the previous regulations in force, or an equivalent
degree obtained abroad.
Click here to know more about eligibility criteria
How to apply:
Click here to know the application procedure
Last date to submit the application form is September 13, 2012
Click here to know more about the Doctoral School in Humanities Scholarship Program
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more details on Scholarships.