Applications are invited by Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia for fully funded Scholarships, “Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) Scholarship”. EMEA is a scholarship program for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission.
The EMEA Scholarship Program is open to nationals in Bangladesh, China, India, Nepal and Pakistan who want to study or work at one of the European partner universities. The Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) scholarship offers a unique opportunity for full-financed academic mobility for individuals from the Asian partner countries. The project is part of the large-scale, EU-funded program Erasmus Mundus Action 2.
The EMEA scholarship covers:
- Round trip flight ticket
- A monthly subsistence allowance (rates below)
- Full insurance coverage - health, travel, accident.
- Tuition fees, if applied at the host university
- Undergraduate: 1-2 academic semesters (maximum 9 months)
- Master: 1-4 academic semesters (maximum 22 months)
- PhD: 1-6 academic semesters (maximum 34 months)
- Post-doc: 1-2 academic semesters (maximum 9 months)
- Staff: 1 month
- Undergraduate: € 1 000/month
- Master: € 1 000/month
- PhD: € 1 500/month
- Post-doc: € 1 800/month
- Staff: € 2 500/month
For more details on scholarship details, please click here.
- The scholarship only covers academic mobility from Bangladesh/ China/ India/ Nepal/ Pakistan (nationals of these countries) to Europe.
- The EMEA scholarship covers: Return ticket; A monthly subsistence allowance; Full insurance coverage; and tuition fees.
For details on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
How to Apply:
For details and information on application procedure, please click here.
Date of submission of application form: October 15 to December 1, 2012.
Check here for further information on Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) Scholarship
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more updates on Scholarships