Applications are invited by ETS for TOEFL Scholarship 2013. A TOEFL scholarship can help students to study at any of the 8,500+ institutions listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory. The scholarship program is designed to award TOEFL test takers for achieving academic excellence, exhibiting leadership skills, performing extracurricular activities and demonstrating English-communication proficiency. Test takers applying for the scholarship must currently be living in China, India, Japan, Korea or Taiwan.
- 20 Scholarships valued at US$3,000
- 1 scholarship valued at US$10,000
The TOEFL scholarship program rewards students who have high academic achievement as well as:
- Ability to communicate in English
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Participation in extracurricular activities, such as community service
- Innovative ideas as reflected in essays
To be eligible to win a TOEFL scholarship, candidate must:
- Currently be living in the country from where they are applying.
- Beginning undergraduate or graduate study in 2013 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory (PDF).
- Hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. For high school students in Korea, candidate must have a level of 1-3 on a 9-level scale in any three subjects in your last semester.
- Have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admissions into their undergraduate or graduate program.
- Complete the application form online and upload their transcripts.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details on how to apply, please click here.
Application deadline: Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Check here for more details on ETS - TOEFL Scholarship 2013
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more updates on Scholarships