Applications are invited by National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT), Gurgaon for Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships (BJS) 2013. These Scholarships have opened the door of endless possibilities for students in the field of IT and other new age careers.
- Applicants can earn merit scholarship up to Rs.30000 based on their Bhavishya Jyoti scholarship test and class XII performance.
- Candidates can avail special fee benefits on technology modular programs such as .NET, Java, Oracle, PHP and Cisco. Special benefits on new age programs like Mobile App development and Digital Marketing are available.
- Students pursuing B.A/B.COM/BSC/BBM/Other recognized degrees
- Engineering and other IT students of BCA/BSc (CS)/MCA
- Engineers & Other Fresh graduates, polytechnic students, students having completed Std XII (Awaiting college admission).
- Students pursuing post-graduation programs are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to complete an application form and submit it by post.
Selection will be made on the basis of scholarship test conducted by the institute.
- Application deadline: Friday, September 21, 2013.
- Date of scholarship test: Saturday, September 22, 2013.
Check here for more details on NIIT- Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships 2013
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more updates on Scholarships