Curtin’s Department of Asian Languages is pleased up to offer five undergraduate/honours Scholarships for students commencing Japanese programs at Curtin in 2013. The undergraduate scholarship is valued at $5,000 per annum for full-time study over a three years period for single degrees or a four year period for double degrees. The scholarship may be used to cover HECS fees, books and materials, and other costs related to study at the University.
- Scholarship base: Merit Based
- Maximum number awarded: 5
- Value: Each undergraduate scholarship is for $5,000 per annum for full-time study over three years (or four years for a student in a double degree program). Each honours scholarship is for a total of $6,000 for full-time study for the period leading up to the completion of the relevant degree at Curtin. The Scholarships may be used to cover HECS fees, books and materials, and other costs related to study at the University.
- Undergraduate students: Apply for entry to a Bachelor of Arts (Japanese) or double degree with Japanese at Curtin in 2013 and continue studying a major in Japanese throughout their course. Preference will be given to students who have previously studied Japanese.
- Honours and postgraduate students: Have (or are about to complete) an undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline and a level of competence in Japanese language to enable them to complete their research program.
- There are no citizenship requirements for this scholarship
How to Apply:
For details of how to apply visit Seizan Fukami Fund Scholarship
Applications close: 14 September 2012
Click here for more details and information on Seizan Fukami Fund Scholarship 2013
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more updates on Scholarships