Applications are invited by Swansea University, UK for Undergraduate Scholarships 2013 for students of India for pursuing undergraduate program at the university.
- An award of £4000 will be made to eligible candidates in the first year of the program.
- Candidates passing the first year of the program with an overall average of 65%, will be awarded £2,000 in their second year.
- Applicants must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India.
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for fee purpose.
- Applicant should be enrolled in a course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2013.
- Applicants must have already submitted your application and hold an offer to study at Swansea University in September 2013
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to fill the online application form.
- Candidates can then send the form through email.
Application deadline: Sunday, June 02, 2013.
Check here for more details on Swansea University, UK Undergraduate Scholarships 2013
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
Click here for more updates on Scholarships
Do you like this story?