Application invited by the University of Ilorin, Nigeria, for the Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for international students. University of Ilorin, offers scholarship opportunities for International Students in any field of their interest. The offer is opened to both undergraduate and graduate up to Master level.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees.
- Candidates will also be provided with free accommodation, subsistence allowance and miscellaneous allowance.
- The scholarship will also provide for transportation allowance to and from Ilorin (once per session) along with a complimentary access to the facilities of the University of Health Services.
- Applicant must meet the admission requirements of the University i.e. 5 credits ‘O’ level or its equivalent for candidate seeking admission to the first year of the first degree programmes and two ‘A’ level plus 3 ‘O’ level credits (or its equivalent) for candidates seeking admission into the second year of the programme.
- Applicants must meet admission requirements of Master programme of the University i.e. Second Class Honours, (Upper Division) or the equivalent in the bachelor degree
All candidates must submit an evidence of medical fitness and evidence of proficiency in English language.
How to apply:
Click here for details on the application procedure
All applications must be submitted on or before September 27 every year.
Click here for complete details on the scholarship
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,