Applications invited by University of Padova, Italyfor PhD Grants for Foreign Nationals to take up Dcotoral programs at University of Padova, Italy. For the academic year 2012/2013 the Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy, is offering 15 research fellowships for foreign students to attend Doctoral Schools/International Courses.
- The amount of the scholarship is 13.638,47 € per year (gross amount).
- The scholarship is subject to social security contribution.
- The amount of the scholarship is increased by 50% for periods of study abroad excluding the official country of residence. For periods of study abroad students must have the approval of the Doctoral Council of the School/International Course.
- Scholarships are paid by monthly installments. The first installment is paid the month following the actual beginning of the course
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- To have foreign (non-Italian) citizenship;
- To have foreign (non-Italian) residence. Candidates must be in possession of this requirement within the deadline date.
- To have a foreign (non-Italian) academic qualification acknowledged as equivalent to the Diploma di Laurea/ Laurea Specialistica/Magistrale (at least four years of full time university education). The acknowledgement of the equivalence of the academic degree will be done by the relevant body of the Doctoral School/International Course, for the sole purpose of this competition.
How to apply:
Click here to know the application procedure
Last date for submission of application form is September 5, 2012
Check here to know more about University of Padova, Italy PhD grants for foreign students 2012
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Click here for more updates on Scholarships