Applications invited by University of Liverpool for the Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship 2012. The Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship is intended to reward high-achieving non-EU international students starting at the University of Liverpool in 2012.
- All new international students starting full-time non-clinical undergraduate programmes in September 2012 who achieve AAB in their A levels or equivalent will receive a Vice-Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship of £2,500.
- The award will be deducted from tuition fees. Eligible students will receive the Award for each year of their undergraduate studies subject to satisfactory academic progress.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in academic year 2012/13
- Achieve AAB grades in A-Levels or the equivalent
- Students will be assessed on the qualifications used to gain entry into the University only.
How to apply:
You do not need to make an application to receive a Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship. The Scholarship will be automatically allocated to all eligible students.
Students applying to the University for the UG programmes should do so before the June 30, 2012. Applications after this date, however, can be processed through the university's International Clearing lines, which open on July 9, 2012 and close on August 31, 2012
Click here for details on the scholarship
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,