Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune conducts the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2013 entrance exam for taking admissions into undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University. It is a mandatory written test for the admission process for the undergraduate programs of the Symbiosis institutes. However SET is not mandatory for the Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) and Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS).
Candidates must follow the below mentioned step in order to applying for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2013.
- Step 1. A candidate can register for one paper from the morning session viz. Law or Engineering or Health Sciences and one paper from the afternoon session viz. General or Design Register at www.set-test.org This will generate your SET ID. You need to upload latest scanned photograph (in the given format and size) of your own at the time of online registration.
- Step 2. Pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1500/- towards the test fee and the prospectus of undergraduate programs of Symbiosis International University. The SIU Admission Cell will courier a copy of prospectus to the address registered at www.set-test.org.Candidates have four (4) choices for payment as follows:
- This 'Payment Advice' form is in three parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at Axis Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two parts of the 'Payment Advice' form to you. The 'Student copy' is your receipt.
- Sign the Symbiosis copy of the 'Payment Slip' form stamped by Axis Bank and send it to, Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115.
- DEMAND DRAFT:
- Get a crossed demand draft for Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favor of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
- Sign the single copy of the 'Payment Advice' for Demand Draft and send it along with Demand Draft to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at, Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115.
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD:
- You may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online.
- Follow the instructions given in the SET website.
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
- You may transfer your SET test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option.
- Note: Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be held responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services. It is also mandatory to complete registration by filling up the on line application form of the desired institute for the desired program before the closing date of application of the respective institute.
- The SET website allows a facility for payment towards online Application for the Institutes along with SET 2013 Payment. The Institutes are:
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS] - Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Center for Management Studies-UG [SCMS]-Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences. [SIHS]
- Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication [SIMC-UG]
- Symbiosis College of Nursing [SCON]
- Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS]-Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS]-Noida
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]
- Step 3. Admit Card should be printed from the website.
- Log in with SET ID and password in SET website.
- Download and take print out of this.
- Bring the Admit card to the Test Center along with a photo-identity proof.
- An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license
- College / Institute identity card
- Credit card with photograph.
- Voter Id Card
- At the time of the written test, it is mandatory to produce the photo identity as described here. Symbiosis Authorized Person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id.
- Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further selection processes of individual Institutes.
Note: Please note that no duplicate Admit Card will be issued in case it is lost by the candidate.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Do you like this story?
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+