SLIET 2012 exam Results has been declared on Monday, June 18, 2012 by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam can check their Results on the official website of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET).
- All admissions will be made on merit determined for admission. In case of tie among two or more candidates, candidate elder in age as per the relevant entry in the matriculation certificate shall be placed higher in merit. Again, if there is tie in age (date of birth), candidate having higher marks in qualifying examination shall be placed higher in merit. Wrong filling of Date of Birth in Application Form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- A candidate has to obtain a minimum marks in Entrance Test as well as in aggregate for inclusion in the merit list. Candidate who fails to appear in paper will not be included in the merit list.
SLIET Entrance Test Exam 2012:
The SLIET entrance exam was held on both Saturday, June 2, 2012 and Sunday, June 3, 2012 respectively. SLIET Entrance Test (SET) is the all India level entrance test being conducted by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal for admission to institute's various programs at the level Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Post graduate (M. Tech/M. Sc/MBA) courses. SLIET is the deemed to be university and a national level institute has been established by the Govt. of India to provide technical education in emerging areas of engineering and technology.
Paper Pattern for SLIET 2012
- In SLIET entrance exam there will different kind of exam for each category such SET - I, SET- II, SET – III, SET- IV, SET- V, SET- VI, SET- VII and SET- VIII.
- There will be only one paper of two and half hours duration of 150 marks for all the SETs separately. There shall be a common test for SET-II and SET-IV. Similarly and for SET-III and SET-V.
- In each test paper there will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the OMR answer Sheet.
- The medium of entrance examination for SET-II / SET-IV, SET-III / SET-V, SET-VI, SET-VII & SET-VIII, will be English. However, for candidates appearing in the entrance test for Certificate Program (SET-I), question paper for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be provided in English, Hindi and Punjabi language.
For more information and details about the paper pattern, please visit official website.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for updates...
Top Search Keywords: SLIET 2012 Exam Results, SLIET Exam Results 2012, SLIET 2012 Entrance Exam Results, SLIET Entrance Exam Results 2012, SLIET 2012 Results, SLIET Results 2012, SLIET 2012 Entrance Exam, SLIET 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details related to SLIET 2012 Exam Results please click here.
Do you like this story?