Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal has announced the exam dates for SLIET Entrance Test (SET 2016), which will be conducted in June-July 2016. The SET I, SET IA and SET III will be held on Sunday, June 05, 2016and SET-V will be conducted on Sunday, July 03, 2016.
SET 2016 is conducted as SET-I/SET 1A for taking admission to 3 years Integrated Diploma Certificate (ICD), 2 years lateral entry to ICD, SET III for 3 years Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) for lateral entry, SET IV for Mater of Business Administration (MBA) and SET-V for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SET 2016:
- For MBA Program: Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ equivalent degree from any AICTE recognized institute/university with aggregate of 60% (55% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories).
- For Ph.D Program: Candidates should have master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Humanities/ Management with 60% marks (55% for reserved categories) in relevant disciplines.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for SET 2016:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details on application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for SET 2016:
- There will be only one paper of two and half hours duration and of 150 marks for SET-I, SET-1A, & SET III. For SET-V, it shall be of two hours duration and having 100 marks.
- There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer.
Do you like this story?
- Last date for receipt of completed application form (SET-I/ SET-IA/ SET-III): Tuesday, May 06, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form (SET-V): Tuesday, June 15, 2016.
- Date for SET I, SET IA and SET III: Sunday, June 05, 2016.
- Date for SET V: Sunday, July 03, 2016.
- Declaration of result for SET-I/ SET-IA/ SET-III: Thursday, June 16, 2016.
- Declaration of result for MBA and Ph.D programs: Saturday, July 18, 2016.