Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. Since 2007, candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University have to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) test.
How to Apply for SNAP 2016:
- SNAP Registration Process: Candidates can register online.
- Modes of Payment for the SNAP test Process:
Given below are instructions for payment of SNAP test fee of Rs. 1500/-.
- Online payment through credit card: The candidate can pay directly through a Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- Online payment through net banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
- Payment through cash: After online SNAP 2016 registration print 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' to the candidate. Candidates need to keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address given in this page.
- Payment through demand draft: Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune. Fill DD details in the DD payment option in SNAP website and take a print out of 'Payment Advice' form for DD and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115. The photocopy of the Demand Draft should be retained for future reference.
- All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP score will be valid only for admission to all MBA institutes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2017-18.