Admission to the various post graduate programs at Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune is done through Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The candidate can apply only through the online mode. The registration fee can be paid through four different modes - cash, demand draft, credit/debit card or net banking.
Candidates who are interested in taking admission to Master of Business Administration in programs offered at SIU and institutes under SIU for the session commencing in 2014, can start filling the application form. Details regarding the application procedure is given below -
How to Apply for SNAP 2013 –
A. SNAP Registration Process:
- Register online on www.snaptest.org (from September 5, 2013 to November 22, 2013).
- Upload your latest scanned photograph to establish identity.
B. Modes of Payment for the SNAP test Process:
Given below are instructions for payment of SNAP test fee of Rs. 2,000/- (from September 5, 2013 to November 26, 2013).
- Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate may pay directly through master or visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- Online Payment through Net Banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using net banking option after the registration.
- Payment through Cash:
- After online SNAP 2013 registration print 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank challan' from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 2000/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' to the candidate.
- Candidates need to keep the candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank challan' and send it to the "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" at the address: Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115
- Payment through Demand Draft:
- Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2,000/- from any nationalized bank in favor of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
- Fill DD details in the DD payment option in SNAP website and take a print out of 'Payment Advice' form for DD and send it along with the DD to the "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" only at the following Address. The photocopy of the demand draft should be retained for future reference.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more information about SNAP exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?