Symbiosis International University , Pune has decided to declare the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude) Test scores as percentiles this year. Candidates will get section-wise percentage scores i.e as a percentage of the highest score in the section instead of a percentage of the maximum marks of the section.
Selection for GE/PI will be done on the basis of SNAP percentile. The final merit list will also be prepared on the basis SNAP 2012 percentile.
SNAP 2012 is scheduled for December 16, 2012, Sunday. The registration process is going on and will end on November 23, 2012. Candidates can register by logging onto www.snaptest.org. They are required to upload a latest scanned photograph of own at the time of online registration. This will generate their SNAP ID. To pay the fees different ‘Payment Advice’ formats are created. Choose a payment mode and print a ‘Payment Advice’ form accordingly. Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 1550/-. Check here to know more about registration process.
SNAP test structure:
- SNAP/ SIMC-(MMC)/SIG (M.Sc. Geoinformatics) Test duration is 120 minutes.
- SNAP/SIMC-(MMC)/SIG Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Paper will be divided into 4 sections with a total of 180 marks.
Registration Closes on:November 23, 2012 – Friday
Payment Closes on:November 26, 2012 – Monday
SNAP test 2012:December 16, 2012 – Sunday
Announcement of Result:January 10, 2013 – Thursday
Check here to know more about SNAP Test
Source: SNAP test official website
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,