SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) 2013 results were declared on Friday, May 3, 2013 by SRM University, Chennai. Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of SRM University, Chennai.
Check here for more updates on SRMEEE 2013.
SRMEEE Exam 2013:
SRMEEE will be conducted on Saturday, April 20, 2013and Sunday, April 21, 2013. SRMEEE isan entrance exam conducted by SRM University for taking admission to B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch, M.Tech, M.Arch, MCA, B.B.A, M.B.A, PGPM, PGPRM, Medical, etc programs for the commencing session 2013.
Paper Pattern for SRMEEE 2013
- The SRMEEE 2013 exam paper will consist of objective type questions.
- The paper will be in English language.
- For each question 4 alternate answers will be given.
For B.Tech Program –
- The paper is divided into 4 sections.
- The first 3 sections will have 35 questions each from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and the total weightage of each section is 105 marks.
- Section four will have 50 questions from Biology and the total weightage is of 105 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in physics, chemistry & mathematics and 0.7 for every wrong answer in biology.
For B.Arch. Program –
- The total duration for this paper is 2 and half hours.
- The paper is divided into 2 sections, section one will consists of Aesthetic Sensitivity, which carries 50 marks and the duration of test is 30 Minutes.
- Section two consists of 100 marks and the total duration for this section is 2 hours
For M.Tech Program –
- In this paper the questions are divided into 11 sections.
- Candidates can select any 1 of the section and start answering it.
- Each section will carry 100 questions.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and for each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded.
- The total weightage of the paper is 300 marks.
For MBA and MCA Programs –
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions.
- Each correct answer will have a weightage of 3 marks and each wrong answer will have a negative weightage of 1 mark.
- Total weightage is 300 marks.
Top Search Keywords: SRMEEE 2013 Exam Results, SRMEEE 2013 Results, SRMEEE Exam Results
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,