There are two ways to get application forms
- Application Forms via email: Application forms can be downloaded, completed, and brought to one of the campuses. Students can also mail the application form with the required documents and the Application Fee.
- Application Forms via Air Mail: The other way is to send a request by airmail for application material. The request should contain a brief description of your educational background, academic objectives, and source of financial support, English proficiency and standardized test scores.
- Downloading from the university website: Many universities have a downloadable and ready to print versions of their application forms on the net. These can be used for applying just as regular forms.
- For Undergraduate Study: Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of schooling. Some of the Universities requires minimum percentage of 50% to 60% if you are coming from CBSE or ISC board
- For Postgraduate Study: Applicant must have a bachelor's degree
- MBA program in UAE: should have relevant work experience of 2-4 years depending upon the program and the university they have applied.
- Copies of undergraduate studies including degrees and/or a statement of completion and transcripts showing grades/marks.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Passport copy with valid UAE visa page.
- 2 academic/ employment references
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
- EMBA applicants would additionally require submitting a detailed resume and working experience letters as evidence of minimum 3 years professional full-time work experience.
English proficiency test
Work experience details
A number of professional and vocational courses require relevant work experience. For instance, many MBAs or master’s courses in information studies require at least a couple of years’ work experience. Most Australian universities are pretty strict about this. A detailed Résumé is an important part of your application. It should include all information of professional work experience along with the details like positions held, achievements and range of work.
Letter of recommendation
A letter of recommendation is a letter in which the writer assesses the
- Characteristics, and
- Capabilities of the person being recommended in terms of that individual’s ability to perform a particular task or function
Letters of recommendation are typically related to employment, admissions to institutions of higher education or scholarship eligibility
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose, or personal statement, is a brief and focused essay about one's career or research goals, and is frequently required for applicants to universities, graduate schools, and professional schools