Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced exam dates for Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) 2012, which will be conducted in the month of June 2012. TISS is the common entrance test being conducted every year for admission to courses offered by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences- Deemed University. Tata Institute of Social Sciences is the first school of social work in India.
TISS 2012 entrance exam which will be held on Saturday, June 16, 2012 and Sunday, June 17, 2012 in different test centres. Admission to the courses offered by TISS University is made only through the TISS entrance exam score.
How to Apply for TISS 2012
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply for the program online and are found to be eligible upon verification of all the information, will be called for an Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
- All candidates are required to apply online through the E-application only, available on the Institute’s official website
- The application fees is Rs. 975 (Rs.950 application fee + Rs.25 as bank processing charges) to be deposited in Power Jyoti account or payment getaway.
- Request for change in the date for the Entrance Test will not be considered.
- Candidates can the pay the application fees only through
- Online Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card (Rs. 975)
- Online Payment by Net Banking (Rs. 975)
- Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using the prescribed challan (RS. 950 + bank charges)
Important scanned documents required to be uploaded while filling up the application form:
- Final year Bachelors degree marks/ grade sheet and degree certificate
- Candidates should have cleared their Bachelors degree or equivalent in one attempt.
- Candidates whose Results are awaited should send an appearance bonafide certificate issued by the Principal/Vice- Principal of their college stating that they have appeared for all the examinations of final Bachelors degree. The specimen attached in the official site.
- Caste/Tribe/OBC (Non-Creamy Certificate)
- KM and PWD Certificate
- Candidates belonging to Kashmiri Migrants (KM) and Persons with Disability (PWD) should attach certificate, giving proof of their status.
- Income Certificate
- All candidates should compulsorily send the income certificate of their parents/guardians in the form of salary certificate issued by their employer or previous year's Income Tax return filed by the parents.
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Challan
- The portion of challan marked for TISS (stamped by the SBI branch where the processing fee was paid) if paid through SBI.
- In case of payment by cash deposit in SBI branch, please note that the SBI will charge processing fee for each deposit, which cannot be adjusted against the application fee.
- Payment made through demand draft, pay order or any other than the mode specified above will not be accepted, and the application will be rejected and no communication to this effect will be sent to such candidates.
- Candidates submitting E-application in multiple numbers will be disqualified.
- Incomplete application forms and forms with inconsistent information will be rejected.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,