TISS entrance exam is an entry ticket for taking admission into the courses offered by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, courses offered by Tata Institute of Social Sciences areMaster in Rural Development and Governance, M.A in Social Work, M.A in Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Master of Library and Information. TISS entrance test is a programmed based test which is being conducted every year. Candidates who want to take admission in courses for the academic session 2012 - 2013 offered by the TISS university required to take the Entrance test TISS 2012. TISS 2012 entrance exam is to be held in different cities.
Paper Pattern for TISS 2012
- The TISS test paper comprises of 50 objective type questions. Each right answer carries one mark.
- The entrance test will be of one hour (60 minutes) duration.
- Total marks for the entrance test will be 50 marks.
- There will no negative marks for the wrong answers.
- The written test has two sections. The test will examine a candidate’s logical and analytical abilities, social awareness and perspective on current issues.
- Logical and Analytical Ability (20 marks): This section of the written test will test the candidate’s ability to think logically and analyze a set of problems and find ways of explaining the phenomenon. This section will contain quantitative reasoning as well.
- Social Awareness and Perspectives (30 marks): This section will consist of three questions which will assess the candidates understanding of issues of social relevance.
- Candidates applying to the various MA programs are expected to appear for a Written Test, participate in a Group Discussion and appear for a Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion (50 marks): Candidates will be assessed on their performance in a group situation to discuss a subject of contemporary relevance.
- Personal Interview (50 marks): Candidates will be assessed on their past academic performance and their aptitude for the specific M.A. program.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?