IGNOU has announced the Schedule for B.Ed Counselling for January 2013 Session.
The aim of the Program is:
- Systematise experiences and strengthen the professional competency of in-service teachers.
- Imbibe the knowledge and develop understanding of various methods and approaches of organising learning experiences of secondary school students.
- Develop skills required in selection and organising learning experiences.
- Understand the nature of the learner and of learning processes.
- Develop skills involved in dealing with the academic and personal problems of learners.
- Aacquire knowledge and develop understanding about the various procedures and techniques of evaluation and their classroom application.
- Develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools.
- Provide knowledge and develop understanding about various aspects of school management.
- Develop competencies for organising various instructional and student-support activities.
- Develop an appreciation of the role of the teacher in the prevailing socio-cultural and political context in general, and the educationa1 system in particular.
Click here Counselling Schedule & List of provisionally selected candidates for bed counselling 2013 details -
Source - www.ignou.ac.in
Do you like this story?
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+