IGNOU has notified to all the candidates who have to receive the Degree Certificate at this Convocation, can get their Degree Certificate in person by attending the Convocation either at Headquarters, New Delhi or at their respective Regional Centre or by post in absentia .Candidates who have passed University programme in TEE December, 2011 and found eligible to receive the Degree Certificate at this Convocation.
The 25th Convocation of the IGNOU scheduled to be held in the 2nd or 3rd week of April, 2012 at IGNOU Headquarters, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi for awarding gold medals and degrees to the eligible candidates and simultaneously at the Regional Centres through teleconferencing.
Candidates attending the Convocation at the Headquarters, i.e. New Delhi, need to send consent letter along with the Registration fee @ Rs. 400/- per Degree Certificate by way of Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi to the Assistant Registrar (Exam-I), SED, Block-9, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
Candidates attending the Convocation at the Regional Centre or get the Degree/Diploma in absentia, please send your consent along with the Registration fee @ Rs. 400/- per Degree Certificate by way of Demand Draft in favour IGNOU and payable at the City of the concerned Regional Centre opted for receiving your Degree/Diploma to the Regional Director of their respective Regional Centre .
The last date for submission of Consent form is 7th April, 2012.
- Candidates need to pay a non-refundable sum of Rs. 400/-per Degree Certificate along with your consent letter by way of a Demand Draft.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Convocation and have to make own arrangement for stay.
- Degrees will be distributed only upto 1.30 p.m. on the day of convocation and thereafter shall be sent by post.
- Identity Card is essential and Degrees will be issued only to the candidate but to no one else including the authorised representative.
- Candidates can reconfirm the Regional Centre from the IGNOU website and submit the consent accordingly.
PS: Students of MBA, MCA, M.COM, BTCM etc are required to remitt fees for all the Degree Certificates associated with the programme (like Diplomas/PG-Diplomas/Degrees).
Click here for Degree Registration form - http://webserver.ignou.ac.in/convo25/convo25rd.asp
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,