Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination (UPTU-SEE) 2013 Results declared on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 12.30 P.M by Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow.
Check here for more updates on UPTU-SEE 2013.
UPTU-SEE Exam 2013:
The online UPTU-SEE 2013 exam was held on Saturday, April 20, 2013 and Saturday, April 27, 2013 for MCA/MBA/MAM and Sunday, April 21, 2013 for Engineering B.Tech/B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering)/Pharmacy (B.Pharm) /Agriculture (B.Arch)/Hotel Management (BHMCT)/Fashion and Apparel (BFAD).
UPTU-SEE 2013 is an online entrance exam which is conducted by Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow for candidates who seek admission to first year of MCA/MBA/MAM (Dual degree 5 years) courses and for B.Tech/B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD degree courses to Govt. aided and private unaided institutions affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and Mahatma Technical University, Noida along with some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2013-14.
Paper Pattern for UPTU-SEE 2013:
Candidate seeking admission in any UG/PG courses through UPSEE 2013 must successfully fulfill respective entrance criteria as described given below as per entrance exam
- For B.Tech: The entrance exam paper consist of a total number of 225 questions out of which 150 objective type questions are from physics and chemistry and 75 objective type questions from mathematics.
- For B.Arch: The entrance test paper consist of a total number of 125 questions out of which 75 objective type questions are from mathematics and 50 objective type questions from aesthetic sensitivity and drawing aptitude.
- For B.Pharm: The entrance test paper consist of a total number of 225 questions out of which 75 objective type questions are from physics & chemistry and 75 objective type questions each from mathematics and biology.
- For BHMCT: The aptitude test consist of 75 objective types of questions.
- For MBA: The aptitude test consist of 125 objective types of questions.
- For MCA: The aptitude test consist of 125 objective types of questions.
Top Search Keywords: UPTU-SEE 2013 Exam Results, UPTU-SEE Exam Results 2013
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,