Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) also known as UPTU-SEE is an entrance exam which is conducted by the Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow for candidates who seek admission to first year of MCA/MBA/MAM (Dual degree 5 years) courses and for B.Tech/B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD degree courses to Govt. aided and private unaided institutions affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and Mahatma Technical University, Noida along with some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTU-SEE 2013
For admission to the first year of B.Tech./B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)/ B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD:
- Candidates must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board/university as given in information brochure of UPSEE 2013.
- The candidate must have clearly passed with minimum 45% marks for general and OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidates in aggregate in the subject groups mentioned in the information brochure UPSEE 2013 without grace marks.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for UPTU-SEE 2013
- Candidates can get the online application form and brochure by visiting http://UPTU-SEE.nic.in or http://www.uptu.ac.in or http://www.mtu.ac.in.
- The link for submission of online application form will be open from 10.00 am, of February 28, 2013 until 10.00 pm of March 21, 2013.
- The duly filled confirmation page must reach the office of the Registrar (UPSEE 2013), Gautam Buddh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur road, Lucknow-226021 by 5.00 pm, March 25, 2013.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for UPTU-SEE 2013
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date of submitting online application form: Thursday, March 21, 2013.
- Dates of entrance examination:
- For B.Tech/B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD degree: Sunday,April 21, 2013.
- For MCA/MBA/MAM: Saturday, April 20, 2013 and Saturday, April 27, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about UPTU-SEE please visit here.
Do you like this story?