Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) also known as UPTU-SEE is an entrance exam which is conducted by the Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow for candidates who seek admission to first year of MCA/MBA/MAM (Dual degree 5 years) courses and for B.Tech/B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD degree courses to Govt. aided and private unaided institutions affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and Mahatma Technical University, Noida along with some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTU-SEE 2015
- First year: B.Tech./ B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/ B.Pharm./ BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA candidate must have passed intermediate exam. of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam. or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in the subject groups, without grace marks.
- First year: B. Arch., a candidate must have passed intermediate exam. of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam. or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate plus clearly passing without grace marks in each subject of the compulsory and optional subjects.
- First year: MBA, candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 years duration from any recognized university of India, passing clearly without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First year: MCA, candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level.
- First year: MAM (Dual degree), a candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) exam. of U.P. Board or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in aggregate.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for UPTU-SEE 2015
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites http://www.upseeuptu.in and http://www.seeuptu.in or http://www.uptu.ac.in only. The same can be downloaded and/or printed for reference by the candidates.
- The candidate interested in filling Off-Line application form should report to any of the nearest Help Desk and ask for the application form of UPSEE-2015. The Application form will be made available free of cost by the Help Desk.
- The candidate should read the eligibility requirements etc. given in the information brochure available on the website http://www.upseeuptu2015.in and http://www.seeuptu.in or http://www.uptu.ac.in carefully and fill all the entries of the application form accordingly.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for UPTU-SEE 2015
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit here
Last date for application: Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
Last date of receipt of “conformation page” along with challan: Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
Date of UPTU SEE:
For PG programs: Saturday, April 18, 2015.
For UG programs: Sunday, April 19, 2015.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about UPTU-SEE please visit here.
Do you like this story?