VIT University has announced the exam dates for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE 2013), which will be conducted in April 2013. VITEEE, a computer based test was conducted from Monday, April 15, 2013 to Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
VITEEE is an entrance exam conducted by VIT University for admission to B.Tech programs with specializations in Biotech, Bioinfo, Biomed, Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, IT, Mech, Mech (Energy), Mech (Chemical), Mech (Auto), Production & IE offered at Vellore and Chennai campuses for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2013
- The applicant for admission should be a resident/non-resident Indian national.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2013 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2013, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for VITEEE 2013
Issue of Application Forms - Online
- Candidates can also apply online at www.vit.ac.in/ admissions through the following mode:
- Net banking/credit card/debit card
- DD mode (online applicants need to pay Rs. 900/- only).
- It is mandatory that the online applicants should send the hard copy of the application form to the university addressed to the “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
Issue of Application Forms - OMR
The prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech program, along with the necessary enclosures which include the application form and a printed selfaddressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of Rs. 950/- from the various post offices as given in the VIT website: www.vit.ac.in.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for VITEEE 2013
All questions will be of objective type.
- PART-I – Physics
- PART-II – Chemistry
- PART-III – Mathematics/Biology
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the 13 programs offered.
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programs only.
- The selection of pattern (Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics or Biology) has to be decided at the time of slot booking.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Thursday, February 28, 2013.
- Date of VITEEE exam: Monday, April 15, 2013 to Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
- Result declaration date: Monday, May 06, 2013 (Tentative).
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about VITEEE, please visit here.
Do you like this story?