WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for taking admission into undergraduate courses (Engineering, Technology and Architecture) in universities or colleges of West Bengal. The WBJEE exam will be held on Sunday, April 21, 2013.
Clouded with a bunch of queries about WBJEE, you must be busy with your last minute revision. To help you further, Minglebox is providing the paper pattern of WBJEE exam below:
Paper Pattern for WBJEE 2013:
- The WBJEE 2013 exam paper will consist of 3 papers each in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- All the questions in each paper will be of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type and must be answered in the OMR sheet provided. No short descriptive type questions will be there like this time.
- For Mathematics and Biological Sciences papers - total number of questions will be 80 (eighty) in each paper, out of which questions from 1 to 60 will carry 1 (one) mark each and questions from 61 to 80 will carry 2 (two) marks each.
- Physics and Chemistry combined paper will consist of 80 (eighty) questions out of which questions from1 to 40 will be from the subject Physics and questions from 41 to 80 will be from the subject Chemistry. Questions from 1 to 30 and 41 to 70 will carry 1 (one) mark each; whereas questions from 31 to 40 and 71 to 80 will carry 2 (two) marks each.
- There will be 4 (four) answering options for each question amongst which only one would be correct. More than one answer/response indicated against one question will be treated as wrong/incorrect answer/ response.
- For each incorrect answer/response, 33.33% of mark(s) allotted to the corresponding question will be deducted from the total marks secured by the candidate.
Last Minute Tips for WBJEE 2013:
We are sure that you have put in all your effort in preparing for the exam and are feeling adequately prepared. Still some last minute tips:
- Visit the venue of the test if you are not very familiar with the city geography.
- Keep adequate time in your hand while leaving for the exam center on the exam day.
- Double check your admit card, identity proof and writing instruments.
- Do not panic even if you haven’t been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- Have proper sleep the night before the exam.
- After the exam, do visit Minglebox.com for post exam analysis by experts and share your experiences with other test takers.
- The WBJEE Results are expected to be out on Monday, June 10, 2013. Do log on to Minglebox.com for the same.
- Keep abreast with the latest happenings in the Engineering education space on Minglebox.com.
Best of Luck!!
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?