Students of West Bengal Higher Secondary Education & Central ISC Board can take up this entrance exam. West Bengal state government controlled centralized test for many institution private and government- engineering colleges. Students who have completed their 10+2 can apply for the WBJEE entrance exam. West Bengal offers various professional courses in various fields- engineering, technology, architecture.
Students who applied for WBJEE 2013 entrance exam are hereby informed that the Joint Entrance Examination Authority had made some changes in the WBJEE 2013 Examination Pattern. Below are listed the changes made in the WBJEE 2013 paper pattern.
Paper Pattern for WBJEE 2013 –
Changes WBJEE Entrance Test Question Paper Pattern –
- All the questions in each paper will be of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type and must be answered in the OMR sheet provided. No short descriptive type questions will be there like last years.
- For Mathematics and Biological Sciences papers - total number of questions will be 80 (eighty) in each paper, out of which questions bearing sl. no. 1 to 60 will carry 1 (one) mark each and questions bearing sl. no. 61 to 80 will carry 2 (two) marks each.
- Physics and Chemistry combined paper will consist of 80 (eighty) no. of questions out of which questions bearing sl. no. 1 to 40 will be from the subject Physics and questions bearing sl. no. 41 to 80 will be from the subject Chemistry. Questions bearing sl. no.1 to 30 and sl. no. 41 to 70 will carry 1 (one) mark each, whereas questions bearing sl. no. 31 to 40 and 71 to 80 will carry 2 (two) marks each.
- There will be 4 (four) answering options for each question amongst which only one would be correct. More than one answer/response indicated against one question will be treated as wrong/incorrect answer/ response.
- For each incorrect answer/response, 33.33% of mark(s) allotted to the corresponding question will be deducted from the total marks secured by the candidate.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitterand Google+
Do you like this story?