Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is an aptitude test conducted by XLRI on behalf of the XAMI for admission to various postgraduate programs. XAT is conducted on the first Sunday of January every year for taking admission in various post graduate management courses in over 100 institutes across the country for the commencing session in 2017. XAT-2017 is expected to be held in the 1st week of January 2017.
XAT 2017 is conducted on the first Sunday of January every year for taking admission in various post graduate management courses in over 100 institutes across the country for the commencing session in 2017.
Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university from India/abroad are eligible to apply.The test will be of 3 1/2 hours (10:00am to 1:30pm). The format of XAT would remain pen-paper based. This is to ensure that candidates of all backgrounds are at par, so that those who have pre-familiarity of operating computers, specially coming from privileged background or having worked in IT sector, do not get any advantage over others who do not have access to computers. The paper-pen mode also ensures that all candidates are tested on exactly the same set of questions, and not on different sets.
Top 5 XAT score accepting Institutes in India:
- Accurate Institute of Management and Technology
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT)
- Alliance University, Alliance School of Business
- Amrita School of Business
- Commencement of online application: 3rd week of August, 2016.
- Last date for applying: 1st week of December, 2016.
- Downloading of admit cards: 3rd week of December, 2016.
- Date of XAT: 1st week of January 2017.
- Declaration of result: 4th week of January, 2017.