AIMS offers the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), as a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programs. ATMA is a high quality test, the scores of which can be used in the admission process, as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post graduate management programs, including functional, sectoral and computer management programs offered by various institutes/universities.
The ATMA online exam will be held on Sunday, August 07, 2016. ATMA is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered at various institutes/universities for the academic session 2016.
Application Procedure for ATMA August 2016:
Candidates can apply online.
- The registration fee for ATMA exam is of Rs.1100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred only) and can be paid using Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill his/her details like full name, correct email ID, mobile no and date of birth in the online fee payment form.
- After paying the fees through fee payment form, The registration link with PID will be sent to the candidates mobile no. and Email ID for completion of the registration. If the candidate has not got the PID through SMS, s/he would have got it through the registered email ID also.
- If candidate has not got PID through SMS as well as email the s/he can search the PID or Password by clicking Search PID or password.
- Follow the instructions given in the mail. i.e. there is a registration link, you have to click to "registration Link" to register for the ATMA exam using the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) of the candidate.
- After successfully registering for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in application (registration) and also you will receive an auto generated mail to your mentioned email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using login credentials, he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (email@example.com) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and test date.