nstitute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the Common Written Examination for (CWE SPL-III) for recruitment of Specialist officers’- I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I), I.T. Officer (Scale-II), Law Officer (Scale II), Chartered Accountant (Scale II) and Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II) cadre posts for its participating organizations.
For details on participating organizations, click here.
IBPS established in 1975 is an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, has been authorized to conduct the Common Written Examination.
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here
The application fee is Rs. 600/- (For General/OBC Candidates) including the postage/intimation charges and Rs. 100/- (For SC/ST/PWD).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from Monday, November 25, 2013 to Saturday, December 14, 2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open the link “CWE SPL-III” and then click on the option “Click here to apply online for CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE SPL-III)” to open the on-line application form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the on-line application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for participating organizations and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the on line application format.
Click here to apply online for IBPS CWE 2014 for Specialist Officers Posts
- Selection will be made on the basis of Common Written Examination (CWE).
- Shortlisted candidates will subsequently be called for a common interview to be conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by IBPS.
- Depending on the available vacancies in participating organizations, candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the participating organizations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here
- Date for online registration: Monday, November 25, 2013 to Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: Monday, November 25, 2013 to Monday, December 16, 2013
- Tentative date for online CWE: Saturday, February 08, 2014/Sunday, February 09, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.