Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank invites applications for the recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants. The written test will be held on Sunday, February 19, 2012.
About Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank sponsored by Central Bank of India, has been established on 24th Oct. 1979 under the provision of section 3(2) of RRB Act. 1976 The Head office of the Bank is situated at Distt. H.Q. Ambikapur of Surguja Distt. The Bank has been set-up with the objective of socio-economic upliftment of weaker section of society, to reduce the economic disparities & to inculcate banking habits among the rural masses.
- Officer Scale-I - (18 years - 26 years).
- Bachelor degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent
- Proficiency in Local Language (Hindi).
- Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification
- No experience required.
- Clerk-cum-Cashier (Office-Assistant) - (18 years - 26 years)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline OR intermediate passes with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) OR Diploma in Banking.
- Proficiency in English and Local Language (Hindi).
- Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
- No experience required.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
How To Apply:-
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line through the link provided - surgujakgb.co.in in the prescribed format from 20-12-2011. Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 19-01-2012.
- Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
- Application after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for further reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
Click here to apply online – Recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants.
Application fee (Officer Scale I) is Rs 400 for General and OBC category candidates and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates is Rs 50. Application fee (Office Assistant) is Rs 350 for General and OBC category candidates and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates is Rs 50.
Candidate should download one of the challan formats (as applicable to them for the post applied for) from the Bank's website http://www.surgujakgb.co.in/ after filling up the required information on the form; they should make payment of the fee applicable to them in any branch of Central Bank of India. In the under mentioned accounts at Central Bank of India, Ambikapur Branch in Chhattisgarh state and should keep the ‘Candidate's Copy' of the Challan with receipt of fees duly acknowledged thereon.
- Scale I Officer: Account Number (3059282848/ 3151342746); Name of Account (Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Ambikapur)
- Office Assistant: Account Number (3151342699/ 3151342735); Name of Account (Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Ambikapur)
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
- The selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of written test and interview. Written test will be of objective type consisting of -
- For Post Code 01 (Officer Scale I)-
- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation, Financial Awarenes and Genaral english. Each part having 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions.
- For Post Code 02(Office Assistants (Clerk cum Cashier)-
- Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General awareness, and Genaral english. Each part having 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for Online Registration is 19/1/2012.