Chartered Accountancy as a profession is attracting a lot of young and witnessing a rapid growth, thanks to the growing corporate sector.
The courses offered in Chartered Accountancy are a blend of theoretical education and practical training. The theoretical part includes the passing of PE-1 PE-2 and Final part. Students are also expected to go through a two and a half years of practical training and 15 days course on General management and Communication skills.
- Certificate Course on Enterprise Risk Management
- Certificate Course on Master in Business Finance
- Certificate Course on International Taxation
- Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection using IT & CAATs
- Certificate Course on International Financial Reporting Standards
- Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management
- Certificate Course on Derivatives
- Certificate Course on Valuation
- Certificate Course on Arbitration
However,the foundation course for CA is of one year duration.After 12 months of registration and satisfactory compliance with the requirement of the Board of Studies, the Foundation examination can be taken up. The examination is conducted twice every year i.e. in the months of May and November. The course has four papers in the following subjects.
Fundamentals of Accounting
Mathematics and Statistics
After clearing the papers of the foundation course, candidates can register for apprenticeship under the practicing CAs or CA firms.The profession of Chartered Accountancy is one of the most respectable profession amongst the various others present in the commerce field, particularly finance.