BBA/BBM in India
BBA Entrance Exam
BBA entrance exams are conducted at the national, state and university level for offering admission to undergraduate students in different BBA colleges and universities in India. There are quite a few BBA entrance exams in India. Most prominent BBA Entrance exams include CLAT,NMAT-UG, AIMA-UGAT and more.
Eligibility for BBA Entrance Exams:
- Candidate should have passed Class 12/HSC examination with 50-60% marks.
- Candidate should be in the age bracket of 17-22 years.
BBA entrance exam paper pattern:
- BBA entrance exam paper consists of objective type questions. Questions will be related to General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Management Aptitude.
- In most of the universities and institutes, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of entrance exam.
- CLAT : Common Law Admission Test:
- JUET: Jammu University Entrance Test
- UGAT-AIMA: Under Graduate Aptitude Test-AIMA
- SET: Symbiosis Entrance Test
- JKLU-IMBAT: JK Lakshmipat University-Integrated MBA Test
- BUMAT: Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University Management Aptitude Test
- IPM Aptitude Test: Indian Institute of Management Indore Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test
- NMAT(UG): NMIMS Management Aptitude Test Undergraduate
- GAT UGM: GITAM University Admission Test
- GGSIPU CET: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
- DU JET: Delhi University Joint Entrance Test
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has announced the exam dates for CUSAT-CAT,...
DAV University, Jalandhar has announced the exam dates for DAV University Entrance cum Scholarship...
The ITM-NEST 2017 will be held on every Saturday beginning from Saturday, May 01, 2017 onwards.
|View all Dates|