About Me

Current Location: Bhubneshwar

Education Interest:

Activity Feed

forum_post aditi89907 has asked a question on MBA community
18 hours ago
forum_post deepak31228 has asked a question on MBA community
1 day ago
forum_post vikas11256 has asked a question on MBA community
2 days ago
forum_post kishan29621 has asked a question on MBA community
3 days ago
forum_post avtar73016 has asked a question on MBA community
4 days ago
forum_post praveenkaranam has asked a question on MBA community
5 days ago
forum_post akash09326 has asked a question on MBA community
8 days ago
forum_post keerthi24325 has asked a question on MBA community
8 days ago
forum_post s.umeshkumar has asked a question on MBA community
10 days ago
forum_post avideepto has asked a question on MBA community
11 days ago

Institutes that may interest you


Related Question and Answer

RSS Feed View All Minglebox Education News

International Scholarships 2017 at University of Westminster, UK

Applications are invited by  University of Westminster, UK   for  International Scholarships  2017  for students pursuing their full time master’s degree for the academic year January 2017. Scholarship Details: Scholarship covers full tuition fee award,... Read more

MBA that guarantees success

India produces approximately 3 lakh+ management graduates every year, but only 10-15% of them are employable. The remaining 85% often are considered unemployable by firms due to lack of specific competencies. In order to bridge this gap between the formal/traditional education system and the... Read more

Dharmsinh Desai University B.Tech 4th Semester Results 2016

Dharmsinh Desai University (DDU)   has declared the  Results  of B.Tech 4th semester examination on   Wednesday, May 25, 2016 . The examination was held in April 2016. The complete details regarding the result have been uploaded on the official website of the university. ... Read more

CBSE 12th Results 2016: Revaluation procedure starts 25th May

The  Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the exam results for Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2016  on  Saturday, May 21 . Students those who are not happy with their results can apply for revaluation process which will begin from May 25.... Read more

Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships 2016 at Stanford GSB, USA

Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB), USA is offering  Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships 2016  to support Indian nationals living in India who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford. The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program provides future Indian leaders... Read more

URATPG 2016 Exam Dates

University of Rajasthan, Jaipur  has announced the exam dates for  University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate (URATPG-2016) , which will be conducted in June 2016. The URATPG will be held from  Wednesday, June 22, 2016  to  Monday, June 27, 2016 .... Read more

MBA 2016 Admissions Open at ABV-IIITM, Gwalior

Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior   invites applications for admission to two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in IT enabled Service Management, Public Services Management and e-Governance for the... Read more

Uttarakhand Board Class 10th and 12th 2016 Results Declared!

Uttarakhand Class 10th and 12th  2016 exam  results  has been declared on  Wednesday, May 25, 2016   by Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) . Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their  results  on the official website of  ... Read more

Goa Board Class 10th 2016 Results Declared!

The  Results  of Goa Board SSC examination has been declared today, on  Wednesday, May 25, 2016  at 3pm by  Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) . Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their  Results  on the... Read more

Maharashtra Board Class 12th 2016 results are out

Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)   has declared the results of HSC examination on  Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 1pm. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website of Maharashtra... Read more

EndofENewENewENewENewENewENew w