The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Delhi has announced the exam dates for Common Proficiency Test (CPT-2014), which will be conducted in December 2014. The CA-CPT will be held on Sunday, December 14, 2014.
CA-CPT is conducted for taking admission to admission to Chartered Accountancy (CA) program for the commencing session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for CA-CPT December 2014:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for CA-CPT December 2014:
- Applications for admission to CPT is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the information brochure, which may be obtained from the Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- towards examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form from Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Application forms duly filled in must be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for CA-CPT December 2014:
- Common Proficiency Test will be an objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium question paper booklet for answering the questions.
- Availability of online application form: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
- Date of CPT: Sunday, December 14, 2014.