All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced the exam dates for an additional online all India Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2013), which will be held in September 2013. The computer based CMAT September will be held from Thursday, September 26, 2013 to Monday, September 30, 2013.
CMAT is an entrance exam which is conducted by AICTE for taking admission to management programs offered at the AICTE approved institutes across the country for the academic session 2014-15. The AICTE-CMAT is held twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2014-15. AICTE-CMAT will be conducted in major cities such as Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai etc.
For more details on centers, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE-CMAT September 2013:
Graduates in any discipline or final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AICTE-CMAT September 2013:
- The test fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs1,200 + bank charges as applicable and Rs.600/- + bank charges as applicable.
- Candidates can make the payment online through www.aicte-cmat.in by means of Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card. Or
- By cash payment through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India in India.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AICTE-CMAT September 2013:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for online registration: Monday, August 26, 2013.
- Date of computer based test in India: Thursday, September 26, 2013 to Monday, September 30, 2013.
- Declaration of result: Sunday, October 20, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,