The Center of Knowledge
Acharya Bangalore B School approaches business education to foster academic excellence, leadership qualities and entrepreneurial skills among the leading MBA colleges in Bangalore.
As a center of knowledge, the B school prepares students to stay ahead of developments and skill base needed for success in the fiercely competitive world of business.
ABBS higher management education spans functional and industry boundaries and is shaped by student aspirations, abilities and skills employers expect from management graduates.
Vision, Mission & Policy
To provide relevant education consistent with the changing world by integrating the best faculties & infrastructure to enable students to stand the test of time & be of utmost benefit to society.
- To create an interface with industry & academia.
- To offer value- added training programs in addition to the prescribed syllabi.
- To encourage knowledge synthesis through active faculty- student interaction.
- To enhance faculty knowledge base through regular training & seminar participation.
- To provide extensive experiential learning sessions to enable students to compete one global level.
- To impart professional ethics & social responsibilities.
To create an ambience which inspires professional learning & provide excellent infrastructure & faculty with both academic & industrial experience.
Why the Institute?
- NAAC Accredited 'A' grade Institution
- NBA (National Board of Accreditation) Accredited
- IACBE, USA Accredited
- Faculty from premier educational institutions with 16 PhD's & average industry experience of 10 years
- Holistic learning through resources available beyond campus
- Cosmopolitan environment with national & International students
- Excellent Placement record.
- Technology supported infrastructure & wifi Campus
- Focus on entrepreneurship, partnership with NEN, ENACTUS
At ABBS, we take the noble task of educating minds seriously. We are aware of the fact that in our hands lie unfashioned clay ready to be moulded into the best minds that will drive the course of our nation and its generations to come.
ABBS operates under the simple principle that education for all has to be relevant, enriching and exhilarating. We seek to 'inform rather than impose,' 'awaken rather than teach' and inspire rather than follow. Years of experience has brought with it the sagacity to introduce new ideas imperative to the development of education as a whole. Our commitment towards providing relevant need-based education has seen us forge ahead as an institution of repute, well-admired for its intent and purpose and single minded dedication in churning out leaders and visionaries.
The very process of education takes on a whole new meaning at ABBS. We provide an environment conducive to a student's creative, spiritual and social growth. Top class facilities in terms of infrastructure, sports and recreation, classroom/ campus ambience are provided to encourage and foster all round development of student abilities and talents. Teachers are encouraged to play the role of mentors and guides as it is our firm belief that the attitude we adopt towards each student can go a long way in preparing them for a competitive world ahead. Faculty at ABBS is drawn from both the industry and the academia. With enviable academic credentials and rich exposure towards educating the best minds in India and abroad, our educationists are the backbone of ABBS.
Our learning process is more experiential than classroom-centric. The objective of the entire learning process at ABBS is entrepreneurship driven. Our aim being to make our students industry ready, we focus on strengthening the industry âinstitute interface via industrial visits, projects at MNCs, case studies, research work, international internships, seminars, workshops and involving industry personnel in imparting industry specific curriculum.
ABBS Admission Policy
- The admission policy of ABBS is in complete compliance with the admission norms as set out by Bangalore University ,AICTE and Govt. of Karnataka .
- The admission process ensures fair and transparent methods while admitting students to various courses as offered by the institute.
- The admission policy ensures equal opportunity to the deserving and the needy .
- The admission policy provides consideration to candidates who are differently abled, economically backward, belonging to scheduled caste scheduled tribes and backward communities, Children of defense personnel ,girl students .
5 acre campus with technology supported infrastructure to build a new learning ecosystem.
- Hostels- Separate for Boys & Girls
- Yoga & meditation centre
- Digital Library
- Indoor & outdoor Sports
- Health Centre
- WiFi enabled campus
- 'A' category B-school -AIMA-IMRB
- Best Management institute-Business Today
- Top B-School of India - Outlook
- Top B-School Of Excellence-CSR-GHRDC
- 'A' category B-school - Business Standard
- Best B-school of India - Business World
- HERZING UNIVERSITY, USA
- DAITO BUNKA UNIVERSITY, JAPAN
- MALAYA UNIVERSITY, MALAYSIA
- To provide 100% placement assistance for all the deserving candidates.
- To Support & Facilitate in arranging training and development programs, Industry-Interaction sessions, Workshops, Alumni Network, Career counseling & Resume Building.
- To nurture and create competent graduates who are dependable and socially responsible with positive attitude.
- To help students choose right career paths based on their aptitude, interest and shape them to become competent professionals who will respond to challenges and paradigm shifts.
Malvika Singh C
ABBS is great foundation for a successful career over the years. It infused self-confidence and made me ready to face the professional world. Working with Ernst & Young, the brand really gives me recognition wherever I go and say 'Hey I am from ABBS'. I really get recognized.
Ashok Antony Prakash Mariyen
Two years at Acharya Bangalore B School were undoubtedly one of the best years of my life. When I look back now, I realize how ABBS helped me to shape my personality. The industry interaction, mentoring opportunities and extracurricular activities helped me develop as a well-rounded professional.
As a proud alumna of this great institution, I am grateful to my faculty mentors for facilitating my transformation into a management professional with versatile skill sets. I owe a lot to my two years of management at ABBS. It was a great experience in terms of both learning as well as fun and it was a turning point in my career. ABBS has changed a lot in me since I was there.
|Name||:||Acharya Bangalore B – School|
|Location||:||Andrahalli Main Road
Off Magadi Road
|Contact No||:||08023245520 / 21/22/23/24|