Browse QnA Categories

Ask your questions on Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

  • Sir ! i have 'c' certificate in ncc and i belong to caste sc mala hindu .I belong to cbse and i have secured 46 marks in eamcet so sir could you please help me of any possibilities wherein i have secured rank in SRMUNIVERSITY but couldn't attend counseli By anushaguarajala, On 07 Sep 14 Be the first to answer

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question