Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology (AIET), Faridkot was established in 1996. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Punjab Technical University. The institute is regulated and controlled by the Director, Technical Education & Industrial Training (Punjab), Chandigarh. The aim of the institute is providing high quality education in engineering and technology with a close interaction with industry.
The vision of the institute is the creation of environment conducive for the youth to acquire the highest quality technical knowledge and skills & also to develop their personalities so as to become competent professionals. The mission of the institute is to produce competent engineers who can become leaders of the Indian Industrial and Economic Growth and strive ahead of the intense global competition.
Campus of Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology -
The college is on 60 acres of land is situated on the main Faridkot - Sadiq Road and is 12 km from railway station/ city bus-stand.
Why Choose Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology?
- Experienced Management with progressive & futuristic outlook
- Advisory board comprising of internationally renowned personalities from academics, industries and R&D institutes
- Renowned & experienced faculty members acting host guardians of the students.
- Committed for creating professionals equipped with right skill and attitude by endowing them with high moral values, sound intellectual powers and refined analytical and decision making skill
Facilities at Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology -
- Class Rooms
Departments at Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology -
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Applied Science
Training and Placement Cell at Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology -
The institute has a fully fledged office for the training of students. Placement of all eligible pass-out students of AIET is almost 100%. The institute holds regular job festivals where 15 to 20 companies are invited to select the students on campus. The students also participate in such programs at other colleges.
Top Recruiters -
- Karvy Group of Companies
- Agilyst Group
- Libra Tech
- Bhagatdeep Software
- Global Talent Track
- HDFC Bank
- NM InfoTech
- Birla Sun life
|Name||:||Adesh Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Location||:||k-64, Sadiq road
|Contact No||:||01639 - 240414|