Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Al-ameen Arts, Science and Commerce College, Bangalore was established in 1968. It is managed by Al-Ameen Educational Society, which was founded in the year 1966. As a progressive society of education it felt the need for educating and empowering the minorities and the less fortunate section of the society. College has completed 38 years and is one of the premier institutions in the Garden city of Bangalore. The college is named as Al-Ameen which is one of the attributes of Prophet Mohammed (PBHU) which means Trust Worthy. The college is affiliated to Bangalore University and accredited by NAAC.
- Computer Lab
- Sports and Games
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Arabic
- Department of Botany
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of History
- Department of Electronics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Department of Physics
|Name||:||Al-ameen Arts, Science and Commerce College|
Near Lalbagh Road Main Gate
|Contact No||:||080-2223 4619 / 2222 5834|