Alipurduar College, Jalpaiguri was established in 1957 under the affiliation of Calcutta University. The College was formally inaugurated as govt. sponsored college by M.M. Kushari, the D.C. of Jalpaiguri, at the student’s hostel of McWilliam High School which is now Alipurduar Collegiate School. In 1963, the college came under the affiliation of University of North Bengal. The Commerce stream merged with the day section of the College in 1978, as a government sponsored one.
Campus of Alipurduar College –
The College campus is spread across 64.48 acres of land which was donated by the Mc. William School Authority for this college.
Facilities at Alipurduar College –
Students Aid Fund
Courses offered by Alipurduar College, Jalpaiguri
B.Com(Accounting and Finance)- Stands for Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance. Typically, a B.Com is a three year course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate(10+2) with maths,..
* This information has been collected from
or by contacting the institute on phone. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners. If you are an official representative of the institute and wish to modify this information, please write to us at email@example.com The listing was last modified on 12/11/2013